[Serusers] NAT transversal

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Fri Dec 2 23:01:36 CET 2005

Hello Jose,

Thanks a stack for the tip on OnSip. I've been to their site before and
downloaded all the SER-related stuff, but in the heat of the moment I
didn't look at it at all. I've managed to get STUN working on my own
using the latest Vovida stund package (what a kludge...), and have a
semi workable nathelper+rttproxy setup that is limping along at the
moment. I'll take the weekend to study the OnSip docs and configs in
detail and let the list know what went down.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins