[Serusers] What does SER/FIFO error usually mean?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Dec 9 15:13:59 CET 2005

Because it's a security risk. You generally don't WANT to allow any user on
the machine to be able to access the ser_fifo and send commands directly. That
should be limited to root and/or particular groups you have set up for that
specific purpose.

N.

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:35:33 -0000 , Yong, Chee Yeew wrote