[Serusers] SER : no voice between two local sip phones

Iqbal Gandham iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 22:38:22 CET 2005

it shouldn't not if its not going out, try sniffing on the ser server
using something like tethereal or ngrep, and also in ur client look for
debug..in xlite, there is a diagnostic log which can be shown, from here
see if the register happens (seems like it does), and then the invites,
and thne see if the voice strem is going to the correct place.

Iqbal