[Serusers] Disconnecting a call.

Hans Eriksson hans at hecc.se
Thu Feb 10 23:14:14 CET 2005

But isn't there enough info in the acc table to "fake" some BYEs to the
end-points?

I would send 2 pairs of BYEs. One pair would go to the gateway and ser
faking that it came from the client. The other pair would go to the
client and ser faking that it came from the gateway. This hack should
be outside of ser, i.e. a billing system realize that there is no money
left, checks the acc table for callids, tags etc, generates the BYEs
and wait for call completion to show up in acc.

Or maybe just make the gateway close the call with a BYE and then
update the acc table. ser don't need to know as it is not
dialogue-stateful. The client will eventually hang-up by himself.

a hack, I know, But the alternative is a integrated real-time proxy and
billing system and that costs $$$s.

But a b2bua is also a hack...

/hans