[Serusers] Warning: sl_send_reply: I won't send a reply for ACK!!

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:00:39 CET 2005

Thanks for clearing this up.

Also, yesterday I finally reorganized my entire ser.cfg. Previously I
was simply following the example ser.cfg which never encouraged
developers to handle SIP message by type. Now I've got exactly what
you described

route {
     if (method=="BYE") { route(2); }
     else if (method=="INVITE") { route(3); }
     else if (method=="ACK") {route(4); }
     else ....
}

And in my opinion I now have a much more manageable ser.cfg which is
nearly 1500 lines long. So for anyone reading this I'd strongly
recommend using a similar approach.

Perhaps I'll post my entire ser.cfg this week for anyone that wants it.

Regards,
Paul