[Serusers] PSTN cause codes

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Feb 23 13:00:16 CET 2005

mysql> select
code,code_type,cdrtool.sip_status.description,isdn_cause,cdrtool.isdncau
se.description from cdrtool.sip_status,cdrtool.isdncause where
isdncause.cause= sip_status.isdn_cause and isdn_cause <> 0;
+------+----------------+--------------------------------+------------
| code | code_type      | description                    | isdn_cause |
description                                    |
+------+----------------+--------------------------------+------------
|  486 | Client-Error   | Busy                           |         17 |
User busy                                      |
|  600 | Global-Failure | BusyEverywhere                 |         17 |
User busy                                      |
|  480 | Client-Error   | TemporarilyUnavailable         |         18 |
No user responding                             |
|  407 | Client-Error   | ProxyAuthenticationRequired    |         21 |
Call rejected                                  |
|  402 | Client-Error   | PaymentRequired                |         21 |
Call rejected                                  |
|  603 | Global-Failure | Decline                        |         21 |
Call rejected                                  |
|  500 | Server-Error   | InternalServerError            |         41 |
Temporary failure                              |
|  580 | Server-Error   | PreconditionFailure            |         47 |
Resources unavailable, unspecified             |
|  403 | Client-Error   | Forbidden                      |         57 |
Bearer capability not authorized               |
|  401 | Client-Error   | Unauthorized                   |         57 |
Bearer capability not authorized               |
|  606 | Global-Failure | NotAcceptable                  |         58 |
Bearer capability not presently available      |
|  503 | Server-Error   | ServiceUnavailable             |         63 |
Service or option not available, unspecified   |
|  408 | Client-Error   | Timeout                        |        102 |
Recovery on timer expiry                       |
|  504 | Server-Error   | ServerTime-out                 |        102 |
Recovery on timer expiry                       |
|  488 | Client-Error   | NotAcceptable                  |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  487 | Client-Error   | Canceled                       |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  483 | Client-Error   | TooManyHops                    |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  482 | Client-Error   | LoopDetected                   |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  481 | Client-Error   | CallLegTransactionDoesNotExist |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  420 | Client-Error   | BadExtension                   |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  414 | Client-Error   | Request-URITooLarge            |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  413 | Client-Error   | RequestEntityTooLarge          |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  406 | Client-Error   | NotAcceptable                  |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  405 | Client-Error   | MethodNotAllowed               |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  400 | Client-Error   | BadRequest                     |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  505 | Server-Error   | SIPVersionnotsupported         |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  422 | Client-Error   | SessionTimerTooSmall           |        127 |
Interworking, unspecified                      |
|  485 | Client-Error   | Ambiguous                      |          1 |
Unallocated (unassigned) number                |
|  410 | Client-Error   | Gone                           |          1 |
Unallocated (unassigned) number                |
|  404 | Client-Error   | NotFound                       |          1 |
Unallocated (unassigned) number                |
|  604 | Global-Failure | Doesnotexistanywhere           |          1 |
Unallocated (unassigned) number                |
|  484 | Client-Error   | AddressIncomplete              |         28 |
Invalid number format                          |
|  502 | Server-Error   | BadGateway                     |         38 |
Network out of order                           |
|  415 | Client-Error   | UnsupportedMediaType           |         79 |
Service or option not implemented, unspecified |
|  501 | Server-Error   | NotImplemented                 |         79 |
Service or option not implemented, unspecified |
35 rows in set (0.01 sec)

You may also login on a cisco box at type:

show sip-ua map sip-pstn
show sip-ua map pstn-sip