[Serusers] PHP5 - aggregate_methods() missing, serweb failing

Dag Bakke dag at bakke.com
Fri Feb 25 11:14:38 CET 2005

It appears that aggregate_methods() is missing in PHP5. Thus, I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function aggregate_methods() in /opt/serweb/html/data_layer.php on line 87

when trying to access the user or admin interface of serweb.
This is with serweb cvs as of yesterday and php 5.0.3.

I have no idea if there are more issues related to php5 and serweb.
But is there a plan/chedule for making serweb working with php5?
Or should I just downgrade to php4?

Other projects have hit this problem as well:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=92482&atid=600780&func=detail&aid=1034457

Thank you to everyone contributing to ser and serweb!

Dag B.