[Serusers] OutBound Proxy Problems

Qian Bo embebo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:19:57 CET 2005

HI, ALL!
Happy New Year!

BUT ... :-)
After registered with a pc installed SER(public IP 'A'), I could not
get any sound on my own pc behind NAT(public IP 'B'). So, I wanna SER
be Registerar and another pc (public IP 'C') installed siproxd as
OUTBOUND PROXY. (I could hear something when changing
outbound-proxy-setting to "fwdnat.pulver.com:5082").
SO, questions are:
1. Can I use Siproxd as OutBound Proxy in public IP?
2. If so, How Can I setup the config file?
   #########################
   ### siproxd.conf of mine  ###
   if_inbound = eth0
   if_outbound = eth0
   sip_listenport = 5082
   daemonize = 0
   ( and some pid, rtp confs ...)
3. According Jan, SER can also be used as outbound proxy, How can
   I setup it ?

Thank you!
Any adviced advanced!!!

--