[Serusers] Problems with MySQL Authentication

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Wed Jan 5 19:58:28 CET 2005

Hi Everybody

	When I run ser using the ser.cfg default configuration, all the users can connect to my mysql, but When I uncomment the lines who asks for authentication, they can't Authenticate anymore ...
	First When they are authenticated, I can see, via serctl that there are users connected, and see their usernames, thats to say, mysql is running well but I can't make my users auth at it... Is there a way to test the sip authetnication or, to test the mysql auth without ser ??

Thanks in Advance

PS: My ser.cfg is like this (Attached File)