[Serusers] SIP INFO method

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 13:34:43 CEST 2005

Hi

Not really sure what I want to do with it as yet :-), but was looking
into the grandstream 102 phones, and they can send DTMF via the INFO
method, which I think helps with call transfers, and then that got me
thinking that if it could do this, then surely I could use the DTMF to
make ser carry out a few more tasks, that initially I was going to pass
into asterisk and let it do. Not sure what the downside is, except what
you mentioned.

Iqbal