[Serusers] Textops

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 19 11:23:02 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 07/18/05 00:04, Olivier Taylor wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If i don't miss, textops is a module from voice-sistem

no, not at all, it is a FhG Fokus module developed and maintained by
Andrei, see the copyright in the files.

> and we found a bug.
> If u do two consecutive replaces, the second start when the first is
> still working.
>
> because the second replace start at the same time as the first and
> they works together, result are unpredictable.
> I must suppose it's the same for othher functions (i didn't test it).

if you search in the mail arhive, then you will see a lot of discussions
about this topic. Andrei gave the answer many times. It is how ser
applies the changes. All the time, textops functions work on the initial
message, so if you call same replacement two times, it will apply two
times, one after the other.

Daniel