[Serusers] RE: [Serdev] Help needed with core.dumps from SER

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Jul 20 17:15:32 CEST 2005

Hello Dan.
	First of all thanks for your help on this issue, as i mentioned
before this problem is getting very complicated to me.
	The machine with problems is a "production" machine, so i need to
make the changes in "low load" hours.  But even when the update was made the
crashes are presenting every 4 or 5 days so i need to wait a few day to see
is the problem persist.

	A few last things.
	1.- You mentioned the possibility to be running out of memory.  This
is the output from the "free" command

Mem:       1030888     993944      36944          0     100892     695612
-/+ buffers/cache:     197440     833448
Swap:      2040244       5188    2035056

	According to this i have 833M of free memory (the other memory is
cached and buffered).

	2.- I'm downloading SER from CVS with the command :

	cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser co
-rrel_0_9_0 sip_router

	To download the changes you introduce in mediaproxy.c i need to run
the same command ????

	3.- How do i compile SER without optimization?

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Ricardo Martinez.-