[Serusers] [serweb] classkit.so driving me crazy

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 23:23:24 CEST 2005

Did not help - I get the following:
--
downloading http://pear.php.net/get/Classkit ...
...done: 11,458 bytes

---

and then it just hangs! I waited 10 minutes before
doing a ^C.

I also downloaded the classkit.tgz file and untarred
it. Then I did a "phpize" in that directory. Following
that I did a ./configure and then I get this error:
------
configure: error: cannot find sources (Makefile.in) in
. or ..
----

This just keeps getting worse :(