[Serusers] two PSTN gateways with SER

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Wed Jun 8 14:23:01 CEST 2005

Hi!

I found this thread in the mail archive and I have a question to this
thread. How many pstn gateways can I handle with this failover
statement ? Is there a timeout I have to keep in mind, or can I
put gateways as many as I have ???
For example. I have one SER Server and 10 PSTN gateways and on
every gateway, 4 PRIs. Can I configure the ser server so that
the server ask one after another until he found a gateway which
accept his call ?

The last question is, which isdn features can I use with SER ?
I mean can a Ser user make auto hold or call park or something like that ?

Thanks in advance,
  Ahmad

--
Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa