[Serusers] mediaproxy server doesn't show rtp connections

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at italycom.it
Sat Jun 11 00:23:53 CEST 2005

I have configured two server one with ser and dispacher and the second with mediaproxy server.

I didn't set the dns records but i choosed to use a default proxy.

Everything seems to work fine:
1. into the dispacher machine i can log the closing of the media session
2. the audio from and to private ip is fine

BUT when I execute sessions.py on the server machine i get NO RTP SESSIONS, even if i am still calling! the same if i use the script to generat the web page.

what is going on?

Rosario