[Serusers] SIP_DOMAIN Impossible to change

Jim Campbell Jim.Campbell at webtel.net
Thu Mar 3 11:32:17 CET 2005

Had SER running on Fedora Core 3. Moved unit to a different LAN.
"SIP_DOMAIN" EXPORT environmental variable refuses to change although
changed in /etc/profile, ser.cfg, /etc/bashrc, MySQL table, etc. Searched
every file on the drive using grep to locate the IP address with no luck.
Every time I reboot, the SIP_DOMAIN variable reflects old IP address. I
pulled most of my hair out and enough curse words to make a sailor blush.

Can anyone help me out???
Jim Campbell