[Serusers] rtpproxy question

maka icokan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:58:03 CET 2005

Thank you Maxim. Is this(bridge) the right mode for using rtpproxy in
conjunction with nathelper? There was no nathelper and
fix_nated_contact() or fix_nated_sdp() involved in the alg.cfg sample
configuration file, but I assume this is due to that both the internal
and external networks are RFC1918. Is there a special way to invoke
rtpproxy when using with nathelper, or a special way beyond the one
that is specified in the nathelper example configuraiton?