[Serusers] HELP me: Confuse between mediaproxy and STUN

Charles Wang lazy.charles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:55:07 CET 2005

Marian,

Thank you very much for your explain.
So, if a client side with STUN support and setting it correctly, is it
not necessary
 to use media proxy(outboumd proxy setting)? If yes, my clients with
STUN should
can talk to each other without setting outbound proxy.

But in fact, I test this with two X-Pro running on two NATed PCs. I
find out they are always send its RTP to my SER not send to each other
directly. So it will add my SER's loading. Can you tell me how to
change my ser.cfg to avoid such condiction? Please....

--

Best Regards
Charles