[Serusers] Restrict registration to one user per login

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:28:20 CET 2005

I thought of this too, and I think it really is the only way to do it. *sigh*

I suppose that this could be done if we develop our own custom
softphone, but I doubt we will do that (not entirely true, we're
considering it, but it won't be immediately deployable either way).

Ah well, I'm close enough I think. :)
--
Dana