[Serusers] first question about project - call forwarding

Aster asterone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:46:30 CET 2005

How do i use sipsak to auth myself with the outside provider?
Is that sipsak acts like register which means it will take the
incoming but as for as outgoing, we need to have some kind of auth
(like uac which says we can do that but when tried it erred out
uac_auth() can not be used..... < i forgot the last part of the
message>.

Please provide with some explanation. I could be wrong.