[Serusers] SER 0.8.14 to 0.9.0

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Mar 30 07:46:06 CEST 2005

Aisling,

We have now also posted a complete 0.9.0 source package on
http://www.onsip.org/. It comes with a simple script that will compile and
install most of the modules (including cpl) either to the default directory
/usr/local/*/ser or to a directory of your choice.  The package was created
as a part of the "Getting Started" effort to support speedy upstart of a
full SER installation.

Regards,
Greger