[Serusers] NAT with multiple SERs

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Mon May 2 14:57:56 CEST 2005

Greger V. Teigre wrote:
> The other option is to always use the SER server where the client
> registered for INVITEs to that client.  Klaus suggested Contact
> manipulation and implementation of the Path header to accomplish this.

I've already thought about rewriting the Contact-Header with the address
of the currently processing SER before replicating it, to force all
calls via the same SER. But this solution will work around the
redundancy won by using SRV, so it would be useless to use SRV anyway.

And I also want to avoid load balancers, heartbeat and other standby
solutions.

Andy