[Serusers] allow_trusted

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Sun May 15 20:25:53 CEST 2005

Hi

When using this function in order to bypass proxy_auth checks, shouldnt
it do a lookup in a DB,
I have the following
--------------------------------------

 if (!allow_trusted()) {

                        if (!proxy_authorize("sip.dom.com",
"subscriber")) {

                                proxy_challenge("sip.dom.com", "0");
                                break;

                        } else if (!check_from()) {

                                sl_send_reply("403", "Use From=ID");
                                break;

                        } else if (!(is_from_local() ||
is_uri_host_local())) {

                                sl_send_reply("403", "Please register
to use our service");
                                break;
                        };
                };
The problem is when I do this I always fall into this loop even if my
pattern in my trusted table matches

pattern is of the form sip:[0-9]*@a.b.c.d

However I wanted to check to see if my entry in the DB was correct, but
no DB query seems to be sent, or at least its not in my logs. IN debug
also I cant seem to see the line which may show what it is checking.

Iqbal