[Serusers] Password mysql changed

Sandra Donaire sandrad at tid.es
Fri May 20 08:44:41 CEST 2005

Iqbal escribió:

> bare with me here, what ur saying isthat when you restart the server
> it fails, is that correct, and by server you mean SER, or serweb.
>
> If its ser, it will try to connect from within the ser.cfg file, where
> the parameters for various modules are set.
>
> Iqbal
>
> Sandra Donaire wrote:
>
>> Hi!!
>>
>> I change the default password for the mysql database, an I change the
>> SerWeb conf and runs ok, but wuehn I try restar the server, it's fail
>> in db_connect.
>> I can't find where its defined tha password for the module. Can
>> somebody help me? Thanks.

Yes, it was SER, not SerWEB, I included some parameters with the new
pass and now run. Thanks, I thought that with the parameter in the
"usrloc" run ok, but it isn't.

Now, I've an error in SerWEB, when I logged, and I try do something, it
say that it can't write /tmp/ser_fifo, I change the permissions and make
it, but when I restart the server loses the permission. Now, I change it
in a script for run Ser, but I would like know the reason,

Thanks at all.

--
Sandra Donaire Arroyo
Telefónica I+D