[Serusers] SER 0.9 | How to check URI against uri table ?

lamasse at free.fr lamasse at free.fr
Mon May 30 11:00:23 CEST 2005

Hi Ser Users !

I'd like to use the uri table in SER database to check if the URI submitted on
registration in 'TO' header is allowed for the user that tries to register
(username for credentials and SIP URI are not the same).

I tried to use the check_to() funtion of the uri_db module : "Check From
username against URI table or digest credentials."

But this check_to() function always reject the user because the URI is not the
username, and it does not even try to check the uri table.

How should I use this function (or another) to enable this verification ?

Thanks for your help