[Serusers] UA's behind the same NAT

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Nov 10 08:40:52 CET 2005

Atle,
Thanks for pointing this out, I was exhausted ;-) after my long email.  We
have received requests for this feature at onsip.org a few times. The reason
why we haven't added it is exactly the issue you point out.  We have at one
point talked about adding an Appendix to the Getting Started document called
"Suggestions for additions and changes to your ser.cfg"  where things like
this can be documented separately. People can then add the feature to their
configs themselves if they like.
g-)