[Serusers] Version upgrade

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Sat Nov 19 00:25:23 CET 2005

Hello  all,

Newbie question (apologies if this has been asked already):

I have been asked to upgrade an existing SER 0.8.14 to 0.9.4, or at
least to investigate a possible upgrade path. This particular
installation has quite a large number of users (about 550) in MySQL, so
naturally an upgrade needs to be planned rather carefully. Is there any
issues that I need to be aware of (like MySQL schema changes or similar
major challenges) in order to affect an upgrade where no membership
details are lost? Has anybody here done this successfully?

Thanks for your patience and time.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins