[Serusers] mediaproxy and private ip

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Oct 6 14:10:00 CEST 2005

MessageOlivier,
You complained about no one answering your questions.  An advise: When writing a question, please state clearly what you want to accomplish, what the problem is, and as much information about the problem as possible.
I have rechecked some of your recent posts, they are all in telegraph language, and I find it very hard to understand what your question really is.
To be honest, the below question really makes no sense to me.
g-)