[Serusers] FW: PSTN Gateway on Private IP

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Sep 8 10:14:57 CEST 2005

An SBC terminates SIP and RTP sessions and behave as "man-in-the-middle" for both. I'm not sure you want to do that...  You probably only want to make sure that the GW's SIP messages have the correct public IP addresses.  You could use SER in front of the GW to do that, or maybe your GW can set the public IP (like ser's advertised_address)
g-)