[Serusers] SER with asterisk as voicemail problem... please help!

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Sep 21 10:08:10 CEST 2005

Hi,
       Actually when I add the username and password of  the caller in
my sip.conf file of asterisk, the problem does not appears. Here is my
extensions.conf of asterisk. What should I need to consider in making
SER and asterisk work together?

[sip]
exten => 000,1,Background(badhorsie)
exten => 111,1,Dial(SIP/user1,20,tr)
exten => 111,2,VoiceMail,u111
exten => 112,1,Dial(SIP/acjeff,20,tr)
exten => 112,2,VoiceMail,u112
exten => 113,1,Dial(SIP/rpagquil,20,tr)
exten => 113,2,VoiceMail,u113
exten => 1000,1,Dial(SIP/user1$SIP/acjeff,20,tr)
exten => 1000,2,VoiceMail,u9999
exten => 1000,1,VoiceMail,b9999

Thanks,
Ryan