[Serusers] Radius Authorization and AVP Retrieval

Tavis P tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Wed Sep 21 20:34:50 CEST 2005

I've got authentication working properly (INVITE proxy-authorize and
REGISTER) with SIP-AVPs being passed back in the Access-Accept reponse.

I'm having issues using avp_radius to load SIP-AVPs for the callee
(which i'm calling later on in the script), i'm uncertain as to how i
can configure my freeradius server to accept this request which does not
contain digest credentials while the account has been configured with
"Auth-Type := digest".

Is there some technique i can employ on the freeradius server to allow
this second transaction?  I'm not a freeradius expert and so i have not
yet found a way to do this

thanks!
Tavis