[Serusers] Permanent aliases

Igor Balk IBalk at intermedia.net
Fri Sep 23 22:14:30 CEST 2005

Thank you guys for the clarification. If you do not mind I would ask one
more question. Let say I have aliases 1234 of the account user at server
and I'm getting call to the 1234 alias but there is no one registered at
the moment with URI name at server. I also have SER configured in a way
that if call will come to name at server URI and no user is availeble the
call will be forwarded to voice mail box. Will same scenario work in
case of call to the alias if I do lookup("aliases") before forwarding or
I should do something more sofisticated to make it work?

Thank you in advance,
Igor