[Serusers] Release 0.9.6: modparam syntax for radius accounting

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Apr 5 15:02:07 CEST 2006

I'm not too familiar with debian's packages, so I can't say for certain what it's getting there, but it's entirely possible that all it did was pick up the acc_radius module and not the acc module with radius configured (in the spirit of confusing things, they split all the radius logging stuff out into its own module called acc_radius).  In that case, your acc STILL won't have the radius stuff in it, but you may then have the ability to load the acc_radius module and use its logging features instead of the acc ones.

N.

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 07:45:10 -0500, Alberto Cruz wrote