[Serusers] Simple Request/Response Forwarding

Sebastian Gabris Sebastian.Gabris at web.de
Mon Aug 7 11:18:59 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

i'm new to SER and try to write my first config file. Since my english is not that good and i dont have much time, i want to minimize my reading of SER tutorials.

This is my VoIP - test enviroment:

UA(private/local IP)    <->          (private/local IP)SER(public IP)     <->           (public IP) VoIP - Provider

I want SER to simply relay/forward all incoming and outgoing calls.

I dont want that SER should have a SIP -domain, no authentication or registration.

RTP - Streams should also be forwarded over the Proxy.

No my questions:

What is the simplest way to implement this?
As far as i know i need the rtpproxy module. Do i need the nathelper or any other important modules?
I also figured out to use the mhomed option.
Has someone a sample config file for such a scenario?
Any Documentation in German for the config file?

Thanks in advance and any Help & Tipps would be very appreciated.