[Serusers] to use SER stateless proxy..................

dillip parida kumar.usoft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:19:33 CEST 2006

hi  all,

 I am  newbie  to SER. actually I want to use SER as stateless proxy..

i will explain with a example......user agent A and User agent B are two SIP
phones.

if A  calls ,  B's number initially it reaches at SER, then SER route the
call stalelessly to particular URI.

BUT I DONT NEED THAT USER 'A'   and USER 'B'  SHOULD NOT GET REGISTERED AT
SER.

without registering at SER we need to route the call to that particular
URI....i mean to that user B.....

please help me.......i have attached the ser.cfg for ur refrence.