[Serusers] multidomain with loose routing

Hendrik Scholz hscholz at raisdorf.net
Sun Aug 27 22:40:39 CEST 2006

Hi!

Michal Matyska wrote:
> it is done this way in the latest CVS version. loose_route uses the
> domains stored in db table domain and checks if it is responsible for them.

Sweet. I had the same issue and was looking for a clean solution.
Did you (or anybody else) do any tests on how far this would scale?
Once some product management guy tosses around the idea of handling
multiple (as in more than 10) domains this should be fast.

Would it make sense to backport this to the stable tree? I'm not
sure when 0.9.7 will eventually hit the streets.

Thanks,
  Hendrik

--
Hendrik Scholz - <hscholz at raisdorf.net> - http://raisdorf.net/
drag me, drop me - treat me like an object