[Users] full SIP message in perl

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Dec 14 09:31:22 CET 2006

Hi

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 20:12, Greg Fausak wrote:
> I can see where the sip message is exported to perl.
> Can perl modify the message and send it back?

Yes, modification is possible. I did not implement too many functions
though; you have two means of modification:
* Use the one or two I wrote. The most important probably is
  rewrite_ruri, just as you asked for.
* Use the functions that are exported by other modules (esp.
  the "textops" module) for message modification

> Can perl rewrite the RURI?

Sure! It has it's own "rewrite_ruri()" function.

> Being able to have the perl language with sip route
> processing is real exciting :-)

Thx for your interest :)

Regards,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

\ "Bei der Brautwerbung ist der Mann solange hinter einer Frau
\  her, bis sie ihn hat."
\          Jacque Tati