[Serusers] Problem with SER and Database connections

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Tue Feb 7 14:46:27 CET 2006

Hi,

I checked my logs and I did not find any proper reason for my crash. Actually
only after installing SER my webserver started crashing and this is the third
time in this week. If I did not start SER, things are fine. So please tell me
how can I reduce connections to Mysql from SER?

I find one post in mailing asking to change config.c in postgres.so but I did
not load that module in ser.cfg itself.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,
Manoj