[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

Voipers Portugal voipers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 03:00:33 CET 2006

try to use the openser documentation about the UAC module. In my minute
provider authetication is done by IP, not by user password. And if your
provider can't help you.. who can? They are the only ones that know exactly
how authentication is being done. They must help you, otherwise they should
loose you as a client.

Jose Simoes

p.s. I'm sure there are other carries that offer the GSM codec.