[Serusers] Fifo port when UA registered from port other than 5060

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Tue Feb 28 13:29:58 CET 2006

I use SER fifo from a long time to initiate various requests. It works fine.
But now I noticed that when UA is registered from port other than 5060
and I send some request to fifo (i.e. INVITE), this request will always
be sent to port 5060..

SER is not doing any location lookup on that.
Should I make registrar lookup myself, to check for port number that UA
is registered. And only then send "dst_uri:PORT_NUMBER" to fifo?

Because when I do, it works :-)))

I use ser 0.8.12.
Appreciate to have your advice on that.

--