[Serusers] Call management software

Weiter Leiter bp4mls at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:55:18 CEST 2006

A monitoring app is good to have, but this won't fix your problem. You
should get some pattern of events that trigger that state and ask for
developers help (if really needed and not some configuration error or broken
messages).
It could be that this behavior is just the most visible one among some other
service impending failures.

WL.