[Serusers] RE: novice issue

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 17:12:58 CEST 2006

On the other hand, libmysqlclient.so.12 might not be there at all.
However, there might be some libmysqlclient.so.14 or
libmysqlclient.so.15. Just make a symbolic link inside the directory
where libmysqlclient.so.x is located

ln -s libmysqlclient.so.14 libmysqlclient.so.12

or

ln -s libmysqlclient.so.15 libmysqlclient.so.12

Whatever fits.

Andrey.