[Serusers] Re: Need your Help -please

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 05:54:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

Im really not an expert in DNS and so I wouldnt dare to give comments
on this. My DNS entries have been done by a different person.

Nevertheless, there are a couple of web-sites describing how to add enties.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-DNS+SRV
http://mit.edu/sip/sip.edu/dns.shtml

You should ask someone in your university, who has a proper access to
DNS and can deal with DNS properly to configure your domain records.

  Regards,

   Andrey.