[Serusers] fix contact when ser is behind nat

Jack Wei cowlemon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 09:17:43 CET 2006

Hi,

How do you fix the UA's contact when SER and UA are behind different NATs?
When I use nathelper, it changes the contact to the source ip and port of the
packet coming the NAT device...not UA's public IP and port.  Currently, I have
2 SER boxes behind a load-balancing switch, and would like to get UA behind
another NAT working.  THanks in advance.

Jack