[Serusers] problem with serweb

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:37:54 CEST 2006

It's not the permissions on functions.php you have to worry about.
It's permissions of ser_fifo file that matter. Change to ser_fofo
permissions to 766 + you can add a line

fifo_mode=766 #put it after line fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

into your ser.cfg, so that everytime SER starts, ser_fifo is
automatically assigned necessary permissions.