[Serusers] help me in serweb

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:56:10 CEST 2006

Hello All,
      I have been trying to run this serweb since 4 days but i am getting
different errors and i follwed so many e-mails from our community but still
it doesnt work
       Iam using fedora 4 and ser 0.9.6 and i want to install serweb as
followed by the docs but iam getting some errors like favicon.ico file
missing some thing and i keep changing all the settings and at last now iam
totally confused
            i installed my serweb in directory /var/www/
and in serweb there is one html directory and i moved it to the directory
/var/www/html as told in the docs sip.aarnet.edu
But when i typed this url:http://192.168.0.76/serweb
Iam getting all list of directories and when i typed
http://192.168.0.76/serweb/admin/index.php no message nothing a white blank
page bullshit i dont understand what is happening here
 i changed my settings in /etc/httpd.conf ,and /etc/php.ini
but,no use
can any body please help me to get out of this work and to move forward
     thanks in advance :-)

regards,
Ravi.