[Serusers] SER cannot receives sip messages

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue May 23 14:38:16 CEST 2006

Actually, i am suffering from the same ... i guess. I use 0.9.6. It is
not once a month, but every few days ... i use a monitor script which
pings with bogus register messages to the SER every few seconds.
And after a while, no more messages are processed (not udp, not tcp) ...
For me restarting ser is all is needed, but is annoying ...
any idea on how to "investigate" this?

Cesc