[Serusers] Using scripts with exec module

Xavier TRENTIN xavier.trentin at efixo.com
Wed Nov 8 10:37:14 CET 2006

use :

if(exec_msg("/path_to_script/myscript.sh")
{
    /* do instructions if myscript.sh returned 0 */
}
else
{
  /* do instructions if myscript.sh didn't return 0 */
}

If you want to pass some parts of the SIP message to the script, for
example the From header,
just use:

if(exec_msg("/path_to_script/myscript.sh \"$SIP_HF_FROM\"")
{
}

Please read the overview part at
http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/modules/exec.html