[Serusers] SER pre-release - PRESENCE ISSUES

SER LIST sergrp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 19:42:13 CET 2006

Thank you. settig the xcap_root for the xcap module fixed the two errors
relating to xcap_root.

BUT I am still getting the two errors relating to the lookup_domain command,
namely:

-------------------------------------
ser: parse error (192,24-25): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
ser: parse error (261,26-27): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
ser: ERROR: bad config file (2 errors)
ser startup failed
----------------------------------

I am using the presence example file. The excerpt from my ser.cfg file is (I
have marked the LINES where the error occurs):

---- start ---

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/avp.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/avpops.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/domain.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/dialog.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rls.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/pa.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/xcap.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/presence_b2b.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/uri.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/uri_db.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/fifo.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/xmlrpc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/xlog.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/msilo.so"

{ LINES TRUNCATED}

        if  (uri==myself) {

                if (!lookup_domain("To")) {  <--------------------------
LINE 192

                        xlog("L_ERR", "Unknown domain to: %tu from: %fu\n");
                        route(1);
                        break;
                }

                if (method=="SUBSCRIBE") {