[Serusers] Unable to include prolog.html and separator.html

lin9k at yahoo.com lin9k at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 23:39:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

When I conntect to the serweb the web page shows the
warning as below. I am certain the two files
prolog.html and separator are in the correct directory
and the permission of them and parent directories are
correct. Any hints are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Warning: virtual() [function.virtual]: Unable to
include '/var/serweb/domains/_default/prolog.html' -
request execution failed in /var/serweb/html/page.php
on line 79
192.168.0.200 user management
Warning: virtual() [function.virtual]: Unable to
include '/var/serweb/domains/_default/separator.html'
- request execution failed in
/var/serweb/html/page.php on line 81

Ling